Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is this tingling feeling and does he like me?

I don't really understand what it is.My friend was chasing me around at this house gathering,and he got on top of me,and I had this weird tingle feeling down there.It only happens with him only :/ At one time I was staying over and the guys were all sharing beds and I had the sofa bed.Then my friend came in (he was pissed btw) and laid down next to me.I was against it at first but then I knew nothing could be done.I moved right to the edge of the bed,next thing this arm came outta nowhere and he pulls me towards him,hugging me,with his leg around mine and groaning!I moved away a couple of times but he would always pull me back.He then noticed I was freezing so he then cradled me closer.I could feel his heart racing so fast,like he was nervous or was the alcohol.He was still groaning and holding me tightly which I found bizarre.After a couple of hours he texted his nan to pick him up but instead of him getting ready he came back to bed cuddling me close to his body.He was def sober so does that mean he has feelings for me?We argue a lot,especially when guys take interest,and all our friends say we are like a married couple and that apparently he has feelings for me.So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment