Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Both our parents are interfering in our lives and causing stress. please help?

My fiance and me have both had fallen outs with our mums. I am 41yrs old and my fiance is 39yrs old. We are both successful business people, but still, our moms treat us like kids. We both live with our parents (same street) as we dont believe in wasting money on rent. Neither of us drive, we cycle to work and if its raining one of our mums gives us a lift. They even give us lunch boxes wtih packed lunches! We save a fortune and will be able to buy our home outright when we marry. However, lately, i've been real tired as i've taken up a second job in a diner nearby as I want to save even more money. I've been unable to keep my room tidy and my mum has had a hip operation. Shes started to moan and groan about the state of my room having no understanding for me working too jobs. Also my fiance, his moms been bending his ear about the amount of times per week hes using the washing machine, and also as he takes pride in his appearance, he spends about half an hour grooming in the bathroom, so now thats causing headaches. we are just so fed up but dont want to move out as ....well....we save so much money. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment