Friday, August 12, 2011

Giving my fiance my engagement ring back & Ending our relationship for good! Advice?

I am 25 and have been with my ex fiance for 7 years, engaged for 2, he is 32 & we are meant to marry this coming july, I would of preferred a longer engagement but picked a date as he kept asking all the time. We wont listen to one another without shouting over each other, We bearly talked to each other at all and i felt the distances growing, surprisingly we still had an amazing sex life. When i was in bed he always pulled me close to him & always held my hand. We were at our friends wedding 2months ago and it felt so awkward, When i left for the bar he came after me and just put his head level with mine, told me that he loves me to death & kissed me. When i was alone at home or on my lunch break i would start crying just thinking about how apart we've grown and it was killing me. Last week we had a very heated fight as he asked me to drop something over to the firehouse the forgot i ended up bringing the wrong thing, He told me i had a brain the size of a fish so i called him and a*shole and after a shouting match i said im done & cant take this fighting anymore, When he got home we were just fighting again si i left & im staying in my friends place.His best friend & sister said he just lost the head alot to piss me off because i drove him crazy about not wanting to marry yet, he still loves me & he felt like rushing it, to hold on to me because we fight so much also that he acted like that at the wedding because he wished it was him and i instead of his friend. Im thinking of giving him the engagement ring back as i can't remember the last time we were both happy & not down each others neck, I feel like im lost and i just need to feel happiness again, I don't want to leave him but i don't feel happy anymore and i feel awkward around him, I love him to death but i know that our relationship is bringing him down as well as me only he never admits it, he just tells me he loves me regardless.Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment