Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need to know if this kid likes me?

Hey(: i need to know if this kid likes me..so i go to the firehouse and this kid down there i really like him..and its like im getting mixed signals from him and i dont know if he likes me or not. so like my best friend anwser a question about me and he commented on it aguring with him that i didnt like my best friend and that i felt sorry for him..and like when me and kid i like were working together for the dances he was like following me around and actually did what i said and i was actually suprised. and like tonight he was liking standing behind me and like sitting next to me and talking to me and standing next to me leaning on my chair..and he was like trying to smell my perfume..and he was listening to everything me and my bestfriend were saying while we were sitting at the firehouse..and the kid i like always talks to my dad and everything..so i need help?does he like and should i ask him out? or should i just be friends with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment