Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Poll:What do you do Christmas eve?

I wake up and eat the last chocolate on the advent calendar and then breakfast. I watch tv then go to Price Chopper with my grandpa to get the big sandwich (i don't eat it). Around 3:00 P.M. my dad and siblings and step mom go over to my grandparents (i spent the night the night before) the adults eat and me and my siblings (my brother is 8,my sister is 5 and i'm 13) Go on the computer and track Santa Claus and call NORAD.We all give compliments to each other. My dad told me i was the smartest son a dad could have. Then i go home with my dad. Then my brother scolds me and tells me i need a haircut (he has a buzz cut and my hair touches my collar and covers my eyes) and then we wake up on Christmas morning and go to see what Santa Claus left for us. Then i go to my grandparents to open my presents there and then i go to my mom's family's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment