Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ending our engagement, I feel our relationship is dead! Advice?

I am 25 and have been with my ex fiance for 7 years, engaged for 2, he is 32 & we are meant to marry this coming july, I would of preferred a longer engagement but picked a date as he kept asking all the time, We also have a 1yo son together. We were at our friends wedding 2months ago and it felt so awkward, When i left for the bar he came after me and just put his head level with mine, told me that he loves me to death & kissed me. Last week we had a very heated fight as he asked me to drop something over to the firehouse the forgot i ended up bringing the wrong thing, He told me i had a brain the size of a fish so i called him and a*shole and after a shouting match i said im done & cant take this fighting anymore. If we have a fight and are going home he has a turbo car & he will speed really fast and barely talk to me, when i ask him to slow down he drives faster, that's always been his thing if we have an argument out, he speeds back home, when we get home we fight again cause i call him a jerk for scaring me in the car and he will mock me,laugh and tell me to relax, that he knows what he's doing, Although he never speeds with our child. His best friend & sister said he just lost the head alot to piss me off because i drove him crazy about not wanting to marry yet, he still loves me & he felt like rushing it, to hold on to me because we fight so much also that he acted like that at the wedding because he wished it was him and i instead of his friend. Im thinking of giving him the engagement ring back as i can't remember the last time we were both happy & not down each others neck, I feel like im lost and i just need to feel happiness again, I don't want to leave him but i don't feel happy anymore and i feel awkward around him, I love him to death but i know that our relationship is bringing him down as well as me only he never admits it, he just tells me he loves me regardless.Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment